|Fits approx.||ca. 450 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||90 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||60 mm|
|Cup height||135 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||320 g/sqm|
|High-quality boxboard outside||300 g/sqm|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lid||Fits any 90 mm standard lid|
|Packaging Unit||25 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 460 mm x L 580 mm x W 380 mm|
|Shipping weight||12 kg|
16 oz Double Wall reCUP
Custom printed reCUP sustainable coffee cups offer an alternative choice of double-wall cup. The special Mineral EarthCoating® cuts down the amount of total plastic used, so that all non-paper matter easily separates in paper pulping plants.
reCup Double Wall recyclable cups are the first and only paper cups to achieve AAA certification by the Institute cyclos-HTP in conjunction with the European Green Dot scheme. reCup cups use up to 46% less plastic and can be processed through Path 13 of regular mixed paper and cardboard waste. Cup Print is the first company in Europe to offer these cups.
Cup Print reCUP cups’ double-layer structure works almost identically to regular double wall paper coffee cups, offering more than adequate insulation, reducing the need for sleeves.
With the usual high-quality, high resolution customised printing quality and waterproof barrier of all our printed paper cups, now you can choose a showcase for your brand that can go in regular paper bins.
Place your custom order today and receive your perfectly 16 oz Double Wall reCUP® custom printed sustainable coffee cups with 15 working days. Minimum 1,000 units.
Start marketing smart and contributing to the Earth with CupPrint’s 20 oz Double Wall reCup Cups. Better marketing. Cleaner globe.
How it works
Short explainer video showing why traditional paper cups are NOT being recycled and why reCUPs are the solution.
Here are a list of the most common questions we receive about reCUPs. For additional questions, please give us a call.
Paper cups made with EarthCoating® are available through licensed manufacturers of Smart Planet Technologies
EarthCoating® is a new paperboard barrier coating made of minerals and plastic (Calcium Carbonate and Polyethylene) By using EarthCoating® to create paper cups they become valuable to collect and easy to pulp into recycled paper using conventional recycling equipment. They also use 44-51% less plastic than traditional paper cups.
Paper cups are not accepted as recyclable because of the difficulty paper recyclers have processing plastic-coated paper cup stock through their paper recycling equipment. The plastic is used to seal the cup during production and to keep the liquid from leaking through the paper. In order for paper cups to be labeled as “recyclable” in the U.S., over 60% of municipalities around the country need to accept them for recycling.
Sustainability claims for paper cups made with EarthCoating® vary based on what type of resin is being used. For example, paper cups made with EarthCoating® EC-51 (a blend of 51% minerals and 49% low density Polyethylene) are not compostable because of the petroleum-based plastic used in the coating. However, if we mineralize a bio-resin, we’re able to meet the necessary criteria to make compostability claims.
No, unlike other “green” paper cup alternatives, paper cups made with EarthCoating® are within a 5% price range compared to traditional paper cups (a small price to pay for a paper cup that’s engineered to be recyclable and uses 44-51% less plastic than traditional paper cups).
For your individual Double Wall reCUP 16 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 16oz Double Wall reCUP designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner