|Fits approx.||ca. 230 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||80 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||57 mm|
|Cup height||90 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||320 g/sqm|
|High-quality boxboard outside||300 g/sqm|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lid||Fits any 80 mm standard lid|
|Packaging Unit||25 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 415 mm x L 575 mm x W 335 mm|
|Shipping weight||7.8 kg|
8 oz Double Wall Paper Cup
8 oz Double Wall Paper Cup
This is our very favourite product for coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. The personalised 8 oz Double Wall Paper Cup is ideal for any hot takeaway beverage.
Use it to spread the message of your brand while simultaneously serving your guests or customers to delicious warming drinks! A comfort for a cold day!
The perfect paper cup for hot beverages
Our Double Wall Cups have two separate layers of cardboard separated by an isolating air gap. Without the need for sleeves, this design guards against even the hottest beverage! Custom printed with your logo, the CupPrint Double Wall promotional cup will impress customers at any event or conference, in restaurants, businesses, cafes, and shops – the opportunities are endless!
Top quality for a tasteful brand promotion
The inner wall of the paper cup is a rigid 310 gm top-notch boxboard. The outer wall consists of a near equal unyielding 300 gm high-quality boxboard. Your 8 oz Double Wall Cups can be printed in full colour or process inks – all specialised to be odourless and food safe.
And we use very high-end paper for our personalised Double Wall Cups.
Our careful custom printing makes your Double Wall Cup become a bold promotional piece. Go ahead – show it off. We totally approve!
Size and quantity as you like it
The 8 oz Double Wall Paper Cup is our smallest printed paper Double Wall Cup. This cup is also available in three larger sizes:
Be it 1,000 or 250,000 printed paper cups, we can deliver and design custom printed paper cups for your small and large orders. Your requests will be processed as quickly as possible and your CupPrint paper cups will be delivered to you within 14 working days!
Start marketing smart with our custom printed paper cups.
|Fits approx.||230 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||3.15″ (80 mm)|
|Cup diameter at bottom||2.24″ (57 mm)|
|Cup height||3.54″ (90 mm)|
|Paper inside||320 g/sqm, 16.5pt Cup-board|
|Paper outside||300 g/sqm, 16.5pt Board|
|Printing||Full 4-color print CMYK|
|Specials||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Lids||Fits any 3.15″ (80 mm) standard lid|
|Units per PET bag||25 cups per PET bag|
|Units per box||500 cups per box, H 18″ x L 23.6″ x W 14.2″, 22lbs|
For your individual Double Wall Cup 8 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 8oz Double Wall Cup designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner