|Fits approx.||ca. 150 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||85 mm|
|Cup diameter at bottom||71 mm|
|Cup height||49.5 mm|
|High-quality boxboard inside||320 g/sqm, 16.5pt Cup Board|
|Full 4-colour print CMYK|
|Color||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Packaging Unit||63 cups per PET bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1,260 cups per box|
|Packaging Dimensions||H 450 mm x L 580 mm x W 380 mm|
|Shipping weight||8.82 kg|
5 oz Ice Cream Cup
|Fits approx.||150 ml|
|Cup diameter at top||3.35″ (85 mm)|
|Cup diameter at bottom||2.8″ (71 mm)|
|Cup height||1.95″ (49,5 mm)|
|Cup-Board||320 g/sqm, 16.5pt Cup-board|
|Printing||Full 4-color print CMYK|
|Specials||Odorless, tasteless, food safe ink|
|Units per PET bag||63 cups per PET bag|
|Units per box||1.260 cups per box, H 18″ x L 23″ x W 15″, 19lbs|
For your individual Ice Cream Cup 5 oz design we provide you here our rectangular template as PDF for download.
Here you can download the Adobe InDesign IDML file.
- [Download not found]
The following points must be observed in order to guarantee error-free cup production:
- Please use only our templates for your 5oz Ice Cream Cup designs
From time to time there may be some adjustments in our templates so please always use the latest directly from our homepage before you start with your design.
- It is important that the bleed only area and non-printable area is observed. No relevant content should be in the bleed only area; it won‘t be visible on the nal cup. Additional to that, images must be positioned around the die cutter featuring at least 3 mm of bleed trimming.
- Images may not feature a resolution of less than 300 dpi.
- Since colour options do not possess a foodstuffs certi cate, colours are applied and printed exclusively in 4C. Thus, the colour on the cup will look different to Pantone colour.
- Black should be set to overprinting; black elements may only be added in 100% K (possibly 60/0/0/100 for deep black as required) in order to rule out pass imprecision during printing.
CupPrint Design Made Easy
- Once your design is ready, export it to a PDF file.
- Choose the cup on our website
- Click on “Desing your own” button
- Select “Your Design“
- Click on Backgrounds on the left side
- Click on Upload PDF
- Refresh the 3D preview
- If you are happy with your cup design, click on Preview on the top of the page
- Check your curved design, tick the “I have double-checked my data!” box and save your design at the right corner